- Built to higher quality standard - 100% North American made - premium US Leeson 3HP / 2.2kw motor and HPI pump.
- Superior structural strength provides longer life and more precise alignments - Non flex double wall runways with built in “Z” rail and heavy duty 3” x 6.5” 3/8” / 76mm x 165mm 9.5mm wall tubular legs.
- Greater flexibility with more models to chose from - Available in surface or flush mounted, alignment or service deck and a choice of floor mounted “console”control or space saving wall/floor mounted power unit with pendant control.
- Premium options and accessories can expand the capabilities and service life - Stainless steel radius plates and rear steer plates, built in tire inflation hoses, removable work steps, LED runway lighting and premium heavy duty extended life 5 year warranty HD jacking beams.
- Lower maintenance costs - steel components are wheel-a-brator shot blasted and acid washed before a “double bake” powder coat finish is applied. Zirk style grease fittings at all hinge points. Runway under rear slip plates is open to prevent water and dirt collecting.
- Precision levelling feature provides more accurate alignments - PCB Control with linear transducers control level to within 5/32” / 4mm. The full adjustable floor mounted rack and pinion style “gear blocks” allow for precise levelling.
- Designed for greater technician productivity - there are no obstructions between the runways or base frame. The lift rises 74” / 1880mm in 45 seconds with 20 locking positions. Built in runway compressed air outlets front and rear.
|Capacity||12,000 lbs / 5.4T|
|Overall Length||242-3/4" / 6166mm|
|Deck Length||185" / 4700mm|
|Overall Width||91-1/2" / 2324mm|
|Width Between Runways||41" / 1041mm|
|Deck Width||23" / 584 mm|
|Lowered Height||10-3/4" / 273mm|
|Raised Height||74" / 1880 mm|
|Minimum 4 Wheel Alignment Wheelbase||88-1/2" / 2248mm|
|maximum 4 Wheel Alignment Wheelbase||164-1/2" / 4178mm|
|Maximum 2 Wheel Alignment Wheelbase||172" / 4369mm|
|Maximum Service Wheelbase||180" / 4572mm|
|Lift Time||58 Seconds|
|Power Requirements||230 Volts AC - 60 Hz - 1 PH - 25amp|
|Shipping Weight||5,890 lb. / 2.7T|
|Asian Jack||Stainless Steel Turnplates TLSSTP||Runway Step Platforms TLSMWS|
|Floor Mounted Free Standing Console Style Control|
|Open runway slots under rear slip plates|