- Corrosion resistant protection - steel components are wheel-a-brator shot blasted and acid washed before a “double bake” powder coat finish is applied.
- Lifts higher to provide more under car work area - the 70-1/2’” / 1791mm long cylinder stroke provides 76” / 1930mm lift without adapters with a maximum attainable lift height of 87” / 2210mm.
- Flexible vehicle loading - Flexmetric arm design uses three (3) piece “offset” front and straight (3) piece rear lifting arms for optimum asymmetric and symmetric loading opportunities.
- Reduced installation costs - field adjustable height and width can easily adapt to most installation dimensions. Premium North American Components - North American made Bucher 2HP / 1.5kw power unit, 3/8”/9.5 equalizing cables and 2” / 51mm ID hydraulic cylinders provide longer more dependable service life.
- Reduced vehicle setup time - Acme screw “drop in” style lift pads have a lowered height with rubber pad of 4” / 102mm and can be extended by 1-1/2” / 38mm, 3” / 76mm or 6” / 152mm using nickel plated drop in adapters. Power unit can be installed on either column.
- Quieter operation less than <75 decibels - rubber mounting grommets reduce power unit noise. Car door protection - 11” x 2” / 279mm x 51mm rubber door bumpers are mounted on the face of both lifting carriages to reduce door damage.
- More models to chose from - standard Flexmetric design with 3 piece lifting arms, symmetric version with equal length straight arms, and choice of red or blue.
|Capacity||12,000 lbs. / 5.5T|
|Overall Height||158-7/8” / 4035mm|
|Under Bar Clearance||153-1/2” / 3899mm|
|Overall Width||137-1/8” / 3483mm|
|Width Between Columns||109-3/4” / 2788mm|
|Drive Thru Width||89-1/8” / 2264mm|
|Height to Lowered Lift Pad||4" / 102mm|
|Raised Height with Standard Pad||74" / 1880mm|
|Raise Height with Adapters||86-5/8” with 3” & 6” adapter / 2200mm with 76mm & 152mm adapter|
|Front Arm Reach||21” to 39-3/4” / 533mm to 1010mm|
|Rear Arm Reach||35” to 59-5/8” / 889mm to 1515mm|
|Lifting Time||68 seconds|
|Standard Power Requirements||230 Volts - 60 Hz - 1PH - 20 Amp|
|Shipping Weight||2,300 lbs./ 1T|
|Three piece, offset arms front and rear for asymmetric and symmetric loading||Drop in screw adjustment style lifting pads||Height adapters #TLS2PTA4-2|
|3/8” / 9.5mm non fatigue cables with 3-1/2” / 89mm pulleys||Adjustable Height||Single point lock release|