Alignment TLS419ALCRx1 / Extended TLS419ALCXx1
Service TLS419FDCRx1 / Extended TLS419FDCXx1
- Built to higher quality standard; 100% North American made - premium US Bucher 2HP / 1.5kw power unit.
- Corrosion resistant protection - steel components are wheel-a-brator shot blasted and acid washed before a “double bake” powder coat finish is applied.
- Superior structural strength provides longer life and more precise alignments - Non flex double wall 23” / 584mm wide runways with built in “Z” rail. Heavy duty 10” x 8-3/8” x 1/4” wall / 254mm x 213mm x 6mm wall columns and 3” x 8-1/4” / 72mm x 210mm tube traverse beams.
- Greater flexibility with more models to chose from - Available in two runway lengths with built in wheel alignment or service deck. Lift can be ordered in red or blue.
- Premium options and accessories can expand the capabilities and service life -Stainless steel radius plates and rear steer plates, built in tire inflation hoses, removable work steps, LED runway lighting and premium long life 5 year warranty HD jacking beams.
- Lower maintenance costs - Zirk style grease fittings at all 1-1/2” / 38mm plated hinge pins. Runway under rear slip plates is open to prevent water and dirt collecting.Thirty 7/8” / 22mm enclosed plated steel slip plate balls provide better support with minimal maintenance.
- Extended Life “Non Twist” Cable design - Machined steel nickel plated 9” / 229mm pulleys with bronze self lubricating bushings.Non spin fatigue resistant 9/16” / 14mm cables are routed on double stacked pulleys (versus four stacked) to reduce stress and wear.
- Low pressure hydraulics provides longer life - 4”ID x 65” /102mm ID x 1651mm cylinder is mounted under the runway and use a premium “Parker” seal and wear ring with chrome plated plunger shaft.
- Designed for optimum productivity - Single point control with stainless steel cylinder air releases engage 12 locking positions. Adjustable locking ladders 81” x 2-3/4” x 3/8” / 2057mm x 70mm x 9.5mm thick allow for accurate levelling. Power unit can be mounted on a front or rear column. Built in runway compressed air outlets front and rear.
|Capacity||19,000 lbs / 8.6T|
|Overall Length Extended Model||301-3/8" / 7655mm|
|Overall Length Standard Model||274-3/8" / 6969 mm|
|Deck Length Extended Model||237-3/8” / 6029mm|
|Deck Length Standard Model||210-3/8” / 5344mm|
|Overall Width||150” / 3810mm|
|Deck Width||23” / 584mm|
|Lowered Height||8-7/8” / 225mm|
|Raised Height||74” / 1880mm|
|Min. 4 Wheel Align. WB||88-3/8” / 2245mm|
|Max.4 Wheel Align. WB||164-3/8” / 4175mm|
|Max. 2 Wheel Align. WB||220-3/4” or 193-3/4” / 5607mm or 4921mm|
|Max. Service WB||232-3/8” or 205-3/8” / 5920mm or 5617mm|
|Lift Time||70 seconds|
|Power Requirement||230V - 60Hz - 1 Ph - 20amp|
|Shipping Weight||5,000 lb. / 2.3T|
|Part Number||TLS419ALCRx1/ TLS419ALCXx1|
|Jacking beam TLS-RJ9HD||Stainless Steel Turnplates TLSSTP||Runway Step Platforms TLSMWS|
|Open runway slots under rear slip plates||Pulley and cables||Double wall deck with Z rail|