Standard TLS430FDCRx1 / TLS433FDCRx1
Extended TLS430FDCXx1 / TLS433FDCXx1
Extra Long TLS430FDCEx1 / TLS433FDCEx1
- Built to higher quality standard;100% North American made - premium US Monarch (Bucher) 4HP / 3kw power unit.
- Corrosion resistant protection - steel components are wheel-a-brator shot blasted and acid washed before a “double bake” powder coat finish is applied.
- Superior structural strength provides longer life - Non flex double wall 24” / 610mm wide runways with built in “Z” rail. Heavy duty 10” x 8-” / 203mm, 254mm x 213 mm wall columns and 4” x 8-3/8”/ 102mm x 213mm tall tube traverse beams.
- Greater flexibility with more models to chose from - Close between a 30,000lb. / 13.6T or 33,000lb. / 15T version. Available in three (3) runway lengths with service deck or optional with radius plate pockets. Lift can be ordered in red or blue.
- Premium options and accessories can expand the capabilities and service life - optional front radius plate pockets, built in tire inflation hoses, removable work steps, LED runway lighting and premium 15,000lb. / 6.8T jacking beams.
- Lower maintenance costs- Zirk style grease fittings at all 1 1/2” / 38mm plated hinge pins. Hinge pins nickel plated to prevent corrosion.
- Extended Life “Non Twist” Cable design - Machined steel nickel plated 12-3/4” / 324mm pulleyswith bronze self lubricating bushings. Non spin fatigue resistant 5/8”/ 16mm cables are routed on double stacked pulleys (versus four stacked) to reduce stress and wear.
- Low pressure hydraulics provides longer life - 5”ID x 69” / 127 x 1753 cylinder is mounted under the runway and use a premium “Parker” seal and wear ring with chrome plated plunger shaft.
- Designed for optimum productivity - Single point control with stainless steel cylinder air releases engage 8 locking positions. Adjustable locking ladders 87” x 3 3/4” x 3/8” / 2210mm x 95mm x 9.5mm thick allow for accurate levelling. Power unit can be mounted on a front or rear column. Built in runway compressed air outlets front and rear. Lifts 70 1/4”/ 1784mm from the floor.
|Capacity||30,000 lb. / 13.6T or 33,000 lb. / 15T|
|Overall Length||328-1/4” / 8338mm||364-1/4” / 9252mm||400-1/4” / 10166mm|
|Deck Length||261” / 6629mm||297” / 7544mm||333” / 8458mm|
|Overall Width||153"/ 3886mm|
|Deck Width||24"/ 3886mm|
|Lower Height||10"/ 254mm|
|Raised Height||70-1/4” / 1784mm|
|Minimum Wheelbase||230” / 5842mm|
|Maximum Wheelbase||261” / 6629mm||292” / 7417mm||328” / 8331mm|
|Lift Time||100 seconds|
|Power Requirements||230 Volts AC - 60 Hz - 1 Ph - 20 Amp|
|Shipping Weight||7,500 lbs. / 3.4T|
|North American Power Unit / Air Mechanical Locking System with Regulator||13”/ 330 mm Machined Pulleys with 5/8” / 15.9mm Cables||24”/ 610mm Double Wall Non Sag Runways|
|Rolling Air Hydraulic Jacks #TLS-RJ15||PastedGraphic|