- Built to higher quality standard - made in Italy by O.ME.R S.p.A, a world leader in Heavy Duty lifts for over 20 years in an IS0 9001 facility.
- Compact design provides greater maneuverability - 89.8” / 2280mm tall columns have a lower center of gravity. Unique single 6.3” / 106mm wheel “Easy Steer” spring assisted steering handle has a tight turning radius and more effective on rough floor surfaces.
- Greater flexibility - 19,000 lb. / 8.6T capacity columns can be used as single, pairs or sets of up to 10. Higher capacity of 19,000 lb. / 8.6T will lift most over the highway vehicles with axle weights of under 38,000 lb. / 17.2T Adjustable 15.3” / 389mm long forks will lift wheels from 9” to 24” / 229mm to 610mm and tire assemblies up to 57” / 1448mm in diameter.
- Premium options and accessories can expand the capabilities & productivity - wide range of accessories include portable adjustable wheel stands, chassis lifting beams, fork lift adapter, light truck adapter, snow plow wing adapter and Pelican style street sweeper adapter.
- Lower maintenance costs - lifetime PET ( Teflon) carriage bearings, premium Fiamm industrial style “Lead Calcium’ batteries with recirculation technology, Bosch pump and motors and double bake powder coat finish, extends the service life and lowers operating costs.
- Precision levelling & control - Tablet style control with 4.5”x 2.2” / 114mm x 59mm color LCD display provides live pictorial and numerical information including lifting height, weight, battery status and 22 diagnostic fault codes. Baumer ‘Hall Effect” redundant transducers control level operation to less than 1-1/4” / 32mm between columns.
- Designed for greater technician productivity - columns lift 69” / 1753mm in 85 seconds. Premium batteries will provide up to 25 lifts (at 85%) loaded capacity before requiring a recharge. Two speed lowering with audible alarm allows for fast and safe lowering.
|Max. Number of Columns||10|
|Load Support Adjustable Forks||15.3” / 389mm|
|Tire Sizes||23.6” - 53.1” / 599 to 1249mm|
|Support Frame Height||4” / 102mm|
|Safety Locking||Hydraulic + Mechanical every 3.5”/ 89mm|
|Stroke||69” / 1753mm|
|Lifting/Lowering Time||90 sec.|
|Rear Traveling Device||Spring Loaded 6.3” / 160mm|
|Wheel Power Voltage||24V|
|Average Number of Lift Cycles Prior to Re-Charge||25|
|Motors||4 HP / 3 kw|
|Battery Capacity||100 Ah|
|Charging system requirements||110v|
|Charging Amperage||2.5 amps.|
|Control LCD Display||2.2" x 4.5" / 59mm x 114mm|
|Synchronization||Continuous without increments|
|Control Modes||Single, Paired or Group (up to 10)|
|Protection Class||IP 65 - Nema 4|
|Column Weight||1,525 lbs / 691kg|
|Length of Column||45.5" / 1156mm|
|Width of Column||45.3" / 1151mm|
|Height of Column||89"|
|Chassis lifting beam #MCOCLB-38||Light truck adapter #MCOLTA||Fork lift adapter #MCOFLA|
|Adjustable wheels stands #MCOAWS-19-54-83||Convoy forks cropped||MCO rear steer wheel|
|Color LCD Inter Active Display|